Sunday, July 31, 2005

Petrol Prices Skyrocketing!!

*SCREAM*
Going up.... AGAIN!!! *groan* I cannot believe this! It went up once in March, and then in May and now July!! On the way to KLIA yesterday nite, Jiun, Chin Aun and I saw many people queuing up at the petrol stations and we were wondering why KL people preferring filling up their cars in the middle of the night *sheepish look* NOW we know... the new prices were effective 12:00am 31st July . If I'd know earlier, I would have been lining up to fill up the car as well.

Previously, after the second increase this year, the price of a full tank for me was around RM58... Now, my guess is it would be around RM60 - RM64 *sigh* What a drag... I can hardly make do when it was RM58, and now THIS! I wonder how I am going to survive... If I don't go anywhere else except class, a full tank can last me for around 2 weeks, give or take a few days. But if I want to get any chores done, or if I want to go shopping or go chilling anywhere else, it'll last me for around a week only... That's more than RM240 a month!! *louder scream*

Carpool, anyone????


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey..drive a kancil..like me..heheh so much more cheaper..a full tank will cost u less than 40 bucks..and the car is so small..u can even park it anywhere :P

Anonymous said...

sry..forgot..to leave identiy..the above mesg was from me

-scwar-