Friday, July 15, 2005

Dinner Treat *GriN*

What a tiring day!~ *groan*

I broke my shoe in the morning and stubbed my toe on the tar road *ouchie!* --- Then I couldn’t find a parking space near campus and was forced to double park --- In the middle of the lesson, I got a call from the person whom I was blocking and had to shift the car in order for him to leave --- Came home and got absolutely nothing done at all (perfecting being idle is not something worth mentioning) --- Watched past episodes of Ally McBeal all evening while waiting for Chin Aun to come back from work --- And when he came back, I hogged GTA: St. Andreas from him even though I don’t really know how to play *Whoopsies* heh heh...


The best part of the day -->my sister and her fiance, Daniel, took Chin Aun and I out for a belated bithday dinner. Went to MidValley’s Chilis but it was full and the waiting list was too long! *double groan* Decided to go to All Stars intead… it’s a nice cozy place, restaurant cum pub… we ordered our food and played pool while waiting~! *grin* I missed playing pool so much!! And I was lousy at it!! Hehe… then we ate until we were green in the face *look a little sick* but the food was good =) and we took a whole load of silly photos on our phones \^.^/ Dinner was a treat from sis and I really enjoyed myself~!


*hugs* THANKS CHER~! *muuuaaaaksiess*

Oh… and THANKS too, Daniel, for taking us there and back!~

No comments: