Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's been a while since I last bought shoes. To be specific, I think the last time I bought shoes was when I last blogged about it! Hehehe... Anyways, when I went back home for the Chinese New Year holidays last month, I longed and longed to buy a new pair of shoes for no other reason in particular other than I love buying and owning shoes.

Anyways, I went and looked around for a nice pair that I could wear both for work and during the weekends and I saw this pair in Vincci:


I thought it was pretty nice, with the polished wooden doughnuts in the middle *grin* But it was a whopping RM79.90! Madness right? As much as I liked it, I wasn't about to fork out 80-bucks for a shoe with quality associated with Vincci shoes. I didn't feel that it was worth it so I took my heavy heart and left for home.


A few days later, I received a RM30 voucher from Padini from accumulating points from shopping there the whole year! Great timing right?!?! :D And so I immediately went back to Vincci to buy it...

.

.

.

.


ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT SIZE 8 IS SOLD OUT!!! *scream*


Oops... I accidentally leaked that I have big fat feet...

Anyways, I hunted the entire Penang Island and finally found the single remaining pair of Size 8 left in Padini Concept Store in Gurney Plaza. During the CNY promotion period, I even got an additonal 10% off!! Isn't that great? :D

And that was the newest pair of shoes that I've had ....................

.

.

.

.

.

UNTIL NOW

*grins*

I went to MidValley to check out the property fair in the MidValley Convention Center only spot a sale going on in the Elle outlet.

The last time I went into an Elle outlet, I made an impulse purchase of strappy sandals at RM109.90. But I also saw another pair that I liked and it was RM139.90. There wasn't any sale so I couldn't bring myself to buy it.

But as soon as I walked in, I saw the exact same shoes, marked down by 50%!!!!!!!!!!


THE STARS SHINE DOWN!!!!!!!!


So, I crossed my fingers and asked for a size 8... the LAST pair was still available!!! I was ecstatic beyond words :D *stupid grin on face*

RM139.90 ---- marked down by 50% ==== RM69.90!!!!!!!! WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!

Look at that beauty...



*swoons*


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, do you like Blay shoes? Sometimes they've got nice ones on sale like 50% or so. It's quite comfy too.