Saturday, March 22, 2008

As an unofficial continuation from my previous post...

I HAVE NEW SHOES *beams*

I know, I know... you're probably going "What!? Again!?". But before you judge, just hear me out!!

I was out with Chin Aun to PWTC for some event that the company is participating in and while we were on the way back to the car, I saw shoes on sale *grins* That alone is reason enough to stop and browse, right? So we browsed... and I saw this pair of brown strappy heels sitting in the corner, alone by itself. I wondered if I should keep it company *winks*

Didn't look too bad, so I asked for my size and the lady told me that they only have Size 9 left. I tried it on anyway and IT FIT!! hahaha.. <--- Don't ask me whether the "hahaha" means that I was deliriously happy or on the brink of hysteria because my feet apparently upped a size *curse* but I can also look at it in a positive light.. if it isn't because my feet is so bloody big, I might not be able to get all these shoes on sale *grins*

*there's the silver lining in my cloud!*


And it was RM63.90 ---> marked down by 50% meaning, it costs only RM31.95!!!!!!!! Isn't that insane!??!?! If only all shoes cost that much *daydreams* I'd probably have 5 times the amount of shoes that I own now

*swoons with happiness*

And the best part of all this........................

Chin Aun offered to pay because it is so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is good :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeahhh life is goooood. What is life without shoes huh? MEANINGLESS!

Anonymous said...

i tink i shall "invest" on shoes tOo...as lastime mum only allow us to buy new 1 when the old 1 in rili rili bad condition.=="..ha..
p/s:i mean with my own ikat perut $$ kay.(b4 my bro read tis). ha