Sunday, October 07, 2007

Chin Aun's 26th Birthday

He's getting old *chuckles*

I know that I should start with the customary "Happy Birthday ... la... la... la" But that seriously was the first thought that popped into my head when I was typing the title to this post. Which makes me dwell on the fact that I am not getting any younger either.. *bang head on wall*

That thought just successfully prevented me from digressing further..




**HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEEBS!**
*sprinkle confetti*
(I actually don't know why I bother since he doesn't frequent my blog much...)


We went to have the renowned Haagen-Dazs Fondue at the Haagen-Dazs outlet in 1-Utama for a small celebration...

My my... check out the spread *grin* the ice-cream's the best part. Chin Aun wanted to ask if he could trade in the rest of the spread for more ice-cream :) Just so you know, we could have up to 4 flavours - Macadamia, Chocolate, Strawberry and Coffee. I'm not normally a huge fan of strawberry ice-cream but I gotta hand it to this one :D it's fabulous!


That's me clenching my hands into fists thinking "C'mon, hurry up with the pics!!!"


A delicious masterpiece :) Chocolate ice-cream dipped in rich hot chocolate and rolled in little bits of nuts. No guessing who's hands these are, looking at the signature dolphin ring on the index finger.

Since it's his birthday, I have to cook dinner instead *groan* Before you guys come to any conclusion that would even remotely equate me to having any culinary skills, I would like to first clarify that dinner would consist of instant noodles and egg :)

2 comments:

scwar said...

where are you bringing me there??? i want haagen-dazs too!! *bambi eyes*

Anonymous said...

*drool* (that's really all I can do now) I'm still drooling, sy.