Thursday, October 11, 2007

Faith

Sometimes, things happen and your world comes crumbling down. You don't know what to do and you don't know where and who to turn to.

Today, someone told me something and I feel like my whole world and my whole life is falling apart. We've dealt with it, blow after blow and it seems to be getting worse. And there's nothing much that any of us could do except to hope and pray. To believe. Because by not believing, we have already lost the battle.

Faith.

A word so simple and yet it means so much.

**********

"For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you."
Matthew 17:20-21


"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours"

Mark 11:24

**********

And so I ask in prayer.

And I hope that I can start to have faith and start believing.

I know most of you probably do not know what I am talking about... But if you could find it in your hearts; please keep this in your prayers. Pray that we all start having faith and believing. And if you could, please have faith and believe in this together with me.

I have a mountain that I need to move.

1 comment:

scwar said...

you have my prayers dear :)

have faith!