Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The New Superman

A few minutes ago, I received an email from Melissa with only one short sentence "you gotta see this" and the following pictures attached. After seeing the pics, I choked on my coffee and coughed it all over my desk I realized that this is too good not to be shared, so here it is :D


Check out the hot hootchie-mama leather boots *drools* and to complete the ensemble, a leopard print handbag! *whoa* such a fetching picture (aside from the bulge in his undies *bleargh*)


That has gotta be the shortest skirt I've ever seen on a man. If it gets any shorter, I am so gonna puke... Don't you just love the blusher he used on his cheeks? *grins* I don't know who photoshopped this photo, but whoever it is, YOU'RE da BEST!! hahaha
.
.
.
.
.
.

and finally... this is the "new" Superman..



damn "chun" can?!?! hahaha... the pink bow looks really flattering on him :D and the belt is sooooooo cute! cannot tahan!

Superman... redefined
This superman..
I Like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best superman ever..