Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spoilt for Choice

So many bags, so little cash...

Which should I choose??



I love the new Saffiano Line by Coach. The modern cut, the clean lines, and The Colours! OMG... It's the Colours that are doing me in. I know that something black or something brown would probably stand the test of time... But I have so many blacks and browns already, I need something that pops. And it's full leather! Ahhh... the smell of divinity. LEATHER... if I didn't already have a husband, I'd marry you. 

And to top it all off, if I get one in either colour, I have an excuse to get shoes to match!! *hyperventilates*

-----

Update (23rd March 2013) - Wait a minute... Coach removed the Cobalt coloured option for both the tote and the satchel from the website!! Uh oh... Where do I go to find it??

1 comment:

Brutallica said...

Haha...I know, right?! There's always never enough bags...or shoes...or clothes! :P