Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Skechers

From the title above, you can only guess that I've either fallen in love with another pair of skechers or I've taken an additional step and BOUGHT my love in the form of a pair of shoes *grins* In today's case... it would be the latter..

I LOVE SKECHERS!

See the picture up there?? I know EXACTLY how she feels when she looks so delirious about a few pairs of shoes.

I don't know why... love, more often than not, are deemed inexplicable and this is no different.

I've actually been hunting for the perfect pair.. I wanted something non-black and it's kinda hard to find a pair of shoes that is NOT black when I'm dressed in black 95% of the times *throw hand up in air - exasperated*

I went to MidValley, Sunway and finally 1-Utama and found this pair:

Loved it on the spot! :D I tried the exact same pair in brown in Midvalley but I wanted something a little bit more different and I found this!~

But, it was in 1-Utama and the lady, her name is Aishah, was being really rude and I was not about to give her 200bucks quite so easily. She gave me a dark look when I walked into the store and selected a few pairs and asked for them in size 8. Then when she came back with the shoes, she dropped them off on the seat beside where I was sitting as though I'm imposing on her. But isn't that supposed to be her job?!

I was on the brink of purchasing it and I knew that I could get it for 25% off with HSBC credit card (because a nice guy in Midvalley told me and a nice lady in Sunway reinforced it). But this Aishah lady told me that I could not get the 25% off because they were having in-store sales as well - of 20%.

I was like WTF!? Okay... I know that 5% difference isn't a big deal and if she was being nice to me, I would have just made the purchase and walked out of the store euphoric. But she was seriously pissing me off with her 'holier-than-thou' attitude and I guess after 20minutes of dealing with her, the bitch in me just emerged (I guess about time too... she's been repressed for far too long). I told her to pack it up; indicating that I would purchase it. Then I walked and tried on as many pairs of shoes that I possibly could. Knowing my big fat feet, my shoe size would NEVER be on display.. I MADE her go and get the shoes knowing fully well that I have no intentions of purchasing the shoes - or any other shoe from her. Finally, I told her that I wanted some time to think about it and I walked out. I bet she called me every filthy name that she knows in her head but I guess I just didn't give a shit. I'm sick of taking crap of everyone, much less someone I'm paying...

I continued with my shopping and then went back to the store and this time was met with another store assistant. She was there too and she recognized me. It was an Indian lady this time - real soft spoken :) I think her name is Kothmandy. Then she told me that she checked and she could give me the 25% off and so I bought my shoes from her. But I also asked her for her HQ contact information and the person-in-charge of customer service. I'm going to make a very interesting phone call tomorrow...

Kothmandy kept apologizing and I told her not to. She did not do anything wrong, so why is she apologizing for her colleague's behalf? *raise eyebrow* she didn't have to do that at all...

Back to happier matters... Aren't my shoes absolutely gorgeous??? *swoons*



I love the cutesy details :)









And when I have more money.. I'm getting these :D
They're called CALI GEAR and they're like Crocs... only cuter ;))))


I guess apart from Aishah crappy behaviour... it's all in all a great shoe experience :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are making me want to drive myself all the way down to KL to buy a pair of Skechers.
Either I'm totally ignorant or Penang really doesn't have a single store that sells Skechers. Argh the ulu-ness.