Friday, February 22, 2008

To cut or not?

All my life, my hair has been an unruly mess. So some time in Oct 2007, since my hair was at its optimum prime for being frizzy, I made an impulse decision to get a perm! For those people who've known me since high school, you'd know that I've always had wavy hair and I've been always trying to get it to straightened out.

Since that never happened, so that the heck, might as bloody well perm it!

And that's the story of how I got my curly hair for the past 5 months.

And now, I am bored with my hair again. I keep wondering if I should cut it all off... I mean, to really hack it off until maybe the shoulders. But then it might stick out at the oddest angles and get into a fresh bout of frustration... *ARGH*

So darned frustrated!!!!!! A part of me wants to just go ahead and cut it all off but another part of me feels heavy-hearted to part with my hair. It's at times like this that I wish I was a guy *grins* then I'd never have this problem... The biggest issue that is holding me back is uncertainty. I'm just so afraid that once I cut off my hair, it's back to being a mop of frizzy mess. Not that it isn't a huge mop of frizziness now, but at least now, I have an excuse for it to be such a mess.

Can you imagine??? I am already so un-feminine... If I cut my hair real short, I'll be another step closer to masculinity! No wonder Chin Aun is totally against it! Hahaha...

But seriously, what do you guys think??

To Cut Hair ?? or Not???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for cut! As I say, never try never know..besides you said you want it till shoulder-length. That's still ok ma, it's considered long hair! Mine is short hair and you definitely wouldn't want it. Sure it'll stick out here and there cause of the curls, but maybe the stylist would know how to settle that to make it look more..natural.